Use the tips below to effectively sell the concept and procedure of the Microdroplet Lift®.
- Patients contacting you about the Microdroplet Lift® are basically pre-sold. They want the Microdroplet Lift service. Reinforce their choice to have this service.
- Help them decide the level of treatment: Commonly 33 units of Botox® or Xeomin or 100 units of Dysport®, or for individuals with more muscle mass at the eyebrow 50 units of Botox® or Xeomin® or 150 units of Dysport®.
- Topical anesthesia is very important. We use a generic lidocaine/prilocaine cream. Apply it generously in all area to be treated. It needs to be rubbed into the eyebrow cilia. Use plastic wrap (Saran, Glad wrap, etc.) to occlude the cream. This increases the skin temperature and improves the effectiveness of numbing. Let this work for 10-15 minutes.
- Change micro-needles frequently when doing the service. Typically a 32-gauge TSK needle will noticeably dull after a few injections. A sharp needle is more comfortable so remember to change needles.
- Always encourage your patients to return for a 2-3 week follow up visit. This is an opportunity to compare before and after photos. Often patients are motivated to have other services based on their positive treatment experience.
- Happy patients are often motivated to leave social media reviews and even release their pictures to help you promote your practice. Remember to encourage those reviews and ask for the photo release.